Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Mobile and computer accessorizes

Smartphones have become an essential and integrated aspect of our lives. Although a laptop and a smartphone are both capable of offering the accessibility to ubiquitous information, smartphones have an edge over laptops in myriad ways.
Smartphones are more readily available than a laptop primarily because of its portability. In this era of digital natives, even though laptops come equipped with the capability of cellular networks, it is smartphones which is the obvious choice for connectivity. Whether it is text messaging or voice calls, smartphone wins over a laptop or a tablet. Though a smartphone may have limited capabilities when it comes to intensive operations, it is a minimum viable product 24/7.It is an indispensable tool in our armoury.

7 comments:

  1. Yeah I agree that smartphones are a very useful but limited tool, for instance I've been able to use my phone to research a topics for a paper I needed to write and, I even did a rough draft on my phone but when I transferred the draft to a laptop the formatting on the draft didn’t translate very well. So yeah although smartphones are great if you need to something in a pinch but if you need something done on a professional level I think a laptop or a computer is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like every year phones are getting bigger and bigger and some phones are installed with computer software. razor pc gaming consoles, are making a cell phone that connects to the laptop and the phone it self is the mouse tracker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, phones number 1 for today and get bigger, installed with computers software and contacted with it.

      Delete
  3. I'm the exact opposite. I use my cell phone as an alarm clock, that about sums it up. I'm one of those people that hates talking on the phone. I'm always leaving it somewhere, or forgetting to turn the volume up after getting out of class. I'm laughing right now, because I know I ticked off a lot of people when I miss their calls, my older brother and Dad definitely. (They need to learn how to text.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe that our smartphones have become an essential part of our lives more than laptops because of the sizes of phones. Phones will be developed even more for the next ten years, for example, our phones will operate and do the work of our laptops! Let's back to the 1990's, the technology of the modern day is way more developed just in fifteen years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for sure, number 1 reason for the phone who its look like much smaller than laptop i can take it where ever i go.its going to get much developed.

      Delete

  the presence of an RSS feed in web browser indicates that a web sites publishes its content using a feed or you can recognize the presence...