Monday, March 12, 2018


Another Lead researcher Antti Oulasvirta, from Helsinki Institute for Information Technology was surprised by the user’s phone checking habit, he says that in your boredom if you pick up your phone to get some interesting stimuli, you are being distracted from other useful things. Not only these these habits lead to accidents and disturbed work-life-balance an many more. Spending maximum time time with smartphone has become a habit of users and psychological studies says that habits are very difficult to change.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting information! This makes me think of my older sister and how she is with her sons. They prefer to be on mobile devices or an iPad to play video games but my sister makes sure that they are balanced with their interests. She is an English teacher and makes sure that they are well rounded with their time prior to being able to enjoy some gaming. On a daily basis she has them do their piano lessons, read, participate in social activity with their friends, schoolwork, and some learning lesson she makes up for them. So far they are very productive and well rounded boys. If she notices that they are ignoring the rest of the world because they are glued to a device, she brings them outside for some activity that they also enjoy. I feel like we, as adults, could learn a thing or two from doing the same thing. I know I find myself wasting time on my phone often.

    ReplyDelete

  the presence of an RSS feed in web browser indicates that a web sites publishes its content using a feed or you can recognize the presence...