Monday, March 12, 2018


Smart-phones are made for the benefit of mankind, but eventually people is getting obsessed to it and has become an evil today.
People are so addicted to these gadgets that even if there is no beeps, we still keep peeping for any messages that might have crept in. This obsession is affecting of brains and spoils our relationships and also causes lack of concentration on anything else. These obsession have also given rise to a mental disorder called FOBO(fear of being offline).
According to Dr. Larry Rosen, a professor of psychology at California State University says that the smartphones and internet are very useful tools but at the same time they are taking him down too. He becomes overwhelmed by the mails and messages and feels very lost it its not near him. He says it is the most dangerous way of spending time by not letting you do anything interesting and enjoyable.
Initially it used to serve us by providing so many information and making our lives easy but eventual it turned into a master and started controlling us. We are no more using the phones, but the phones have made us a victim of it. He says that these enters into one's privacy and disturbs the peace of mind.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Rose!Smartphones are considered as one of the best inventions, but I agree with what you wrote. Sometimes I find myself going through my phone for 3 hours. And that's 3 hours of my life I've wasted. I have avoided that now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was before long time ago doing that, using my phone all my day its really wasted my time i was not thinking about my studding

    ReplyDelete

  the presence of an RSS feed in web browser indicates that a web sites publishes its content using a feed or you can recognize the presence...